Review | Pretty by Elizabeth Arden

/
0 Comments

My mum first bought me this perfume three years ago, when I first started experimenting with different scents. It was pretty much love at first smell for me. Really. I love this scent because it's light, it's fresh, it's fruity and florally...it's just pretty! Pretty is an Eau de Parfum and mine is the 100ml bottle.


You know those days when you don't feel like a heavy musky scent, or an overly floral scent? This is the one I go to for days like that. Just the every day no fuss scent. It's not so overpowering that your friends get headaches from being around you, and it's still noticeable that people will comment that you smell nice (I speak from experience!!)


Top Notes:
Italian Mandarin Orpur, Orange Blossom, Peach Nectar

Middle Notes:
Star Jasmine, Petalia, Pink Iris, White Peony

Bottom Notes:
Fluffy Musk, Jacaranda Wood, Creamy Amber


I would tell you that you HAVE to buy this, but then again everyone has different tastes. I would definitely suggest you go and have a sniff of it though!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.