Review | Dior Addict Lipstick in 354 Palace

/
0 Comments

I am ashamed to say that I have never tried a Dior lipstick before! I got this one as a Christmas present from my auntie and have since used it, and loved it!



I would describe the shade 354 Palace as a peachy coral colour. Though, it doesn't really matter since it is so sheer that there is no strong evidence of colour when this is applied to the lips anyway. With that being said, it does give you a beautiful sheen on the lips, and a glossy finish. The formula is moisturising and is very smooth to apply!



This is one of those shades that you pop in your bag because it is so easy to apply on the go. It is perfect for those days when I don't really want any colour on my lips, but still want to go for a polished look.

If you're a fan of sheer lipsticks with glossy finishes, I would definitely recommend giving this one a go!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.