Review | Yves Saint Laurent Flower Crush Palette in Rosy Blush

/
0 Comments

This palette is (sadly!) sold out in most stores in the US, so I'm sorry if you can't get your hands on this anymore. However we just got it here in Australia! I'm talking about the YSL Flower Crush Palette in Rosy Blush that was a part of their Spring 2014 Spring Look Collection. This blush duo is limited edition and retails for $79AUD.



“The very lightly colored nude blush creates fresh radiance and subtly sculpts the cheekbones with powdery light-catching pearls.  Like an explosion of roses that light up the complexion with soft freshness.”  
– Lloyd Simmonds

I'm not going to lie, mostly what attracted me to this blush is the packaging, and the beautiful pattern on the blush. However, the blush itself is lovely too. 


On first application it appears to have quite a lot of glitters in it, however when applied on the skin they tend to disappear, leaving a sheen on the skin. This "blush" is more of a highlighter in my opinion, as it doesn't give off much colour on it's own but looks pretty on top of other blushes.

You can also build up a few layers of it if you want the colour of the blush in the pan to show up on your cheeks, but for me personally, I don't prefer to do that.

For all you makeup collectors out there, this blush is definitely one to add to your collection. If you have a bit of extra money and are looking to splurge then this one might be for you too. The product itself is not super amazing or a life-changing blush/highlighter. I'm happy to have it in my collection and it is lovely, but I wouldn't have purchased it if it wasn't in the beautiful packaging.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.