Review | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion

/
0 Comments


You may have seen from my last post that my wonderful friends bought me this blush for my birthday! I'm sure you all know by now how much I love Hourglass cosmetics - especially their powders - and this blush is no exception! 

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes come in 6 different shades and are blended with their infamous Ambient Lighting Powders. These blushes retail for $50AUD and you can purchase them at Mecca Cosmetica


The shade I have is Dim Infusion, which is described as a subdued coral. It is blended with my favourite Ambient Lighting Powder: Dim Light. Dim Light is amazing because it just blurs out everything, and mixed with the beautiful coral shade it creates a soft flush on the cheeks. The blush itself is so soft and buttery; it blends like a dream on the skin!


This blush is extremely natural - my go-to for an every day blush. However, if you have a darker skin tone this might not show up much on your skin. I have a light-medium complexion and on me it gives a very natural flush of colour.


I love love love this blush! If you have a light to light-medium complexion then this one will look great on you. This blush is also great if you generally prefer a very natural blush look.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.