Review | Bourjois Paris Blush in 16 Rose Coup De Foudre

/
0 Comments

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Bourjois Little Round Blush Pot, which is definitely a cult favourite. According to Bourjois, they have been around for 150 years...crazy! They retail for $20AUD and come in many different shades.

Initially, I was really confused about this product. The blush has quite a stiff formula and when I used my blush brush, basically no product was picked up. Even rubbing your finger on it won't pick up much product at all! The formulas of these are definitely not buttery...which is very unusual as many popular blushes (e.g. NARS) are known for having a buttery and pigmented formula.


BUT - and there is a big BUT! I found that this blush is best applied with a buffing brush - I use my Real Techniques one. After buffing the product onto the skin, it leaves such a beautiful finish and it lasts longer than other blushes as it's not just sitting on top of the skin but really blended and buffed in.


The colour I own is called 16 Rose Coup de Foudre and it is a pink rose shade, as the name suggests. It doesn't contain any noticeable shimmer particles, but does leave a beautiful sheen on the face. This is the perfect every day blush as it is so natural!

 

Would I recommend this blush? Yes, especially this shade! These blushes are also great for beginners as you don't have to worry about over-applying and looking like a clown! Just make sure you use a buffing brush and it will apply like a dream.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.