Review | The Urban Decay Naked2 Palette

/
0 Comments
With all the hype over the newly released Naked3 Palette, I thought I would dig into my makeup stash and bring out an old favourite of mine: The Naked2. Naked2 is the more cool toned, taupier (is that even a word?) of the three. It features a lot of shimmery shadows, a few matte and a dual ended brush(a flat shader brush and a fluffy blending brush). The palette also came with a mini lipgloss which I have since used up.


If this palette isn't available in your local department store, you can find it on Beauty Bay.



As you can tell, my palette is very well-loved. The metal case is great for travelling and the wide mirror is extra handy for when you're on the go. Some of my favourite shades are YDK and Chopper. The brush is also very nice (which is a rare find in palettes), the flat shader is great for patting eyeshadow onto the lid, and the fluffy blender is great for blending out those harsh edges.


Shades from left to right:
Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout


Initially I had bought the original Naked palette as well, but I find that on my cool-toned skin the Naked2 is much more flattering. As for the Naked3, I think I will give that a miss. Personally, pink-toned shadows have never been flattering for my complexion, but if you like those shades it definitely looks like a great palette to check out!

Overall, I love this palette! It is great for every day and versatile for darker more dramatic looks as well. I would have liked to see a dark matte shade instead of the shimmery Busted, but apart from that the formula of these shadows are really good, they have minimal fallout and are highly pigmented!

What is a palette that you have recently re-discovered?



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.