Winter Base Makeup Essentials ❅

/
1 Comments

Hello hello, I know it's been AGES but I hope you haven't forgotten about me! I'm finally done with exams, so it's time to blog again! Hmm, what has happened since I've been gone? Well, Winter has fallen upon us if you're in AUS/NZ, and we all know what that means. Dry skin and dull pale faces; at least for me anyway! So of course I need my fool-proof Winter base products to get me through the cold days.


 To start off, I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser to get rid of those pesky dark circles. Although it gives a matte finish, I don't find this concealer to be drying and it doesn't settle into my fine lines. 

Following, I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation which is a lightweight, dewy foundation that gives light to medium coverage. This is a saviour when my skin is drier because it doesn't cling to dry patches, hallelujah! The shade I have is 200 Soft Beige, which I find matches me perfectly when I first apply it, but oxidises slightly during the day. I would definitely recommend picking up a shade slightly lighter than your natural shade.

And finally, the star of the show which you can buy individually or in the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Of course, I'm talking about the Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light (pictured below). This is perfect to just add a bit of colour to the face. I just apply this to the places I would normally apply bronzer, just to bring back some warmth into my complexion.



Swatches from top to bottom:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in 10 Fair
Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light


So those are my essential base products during the winter time. What's on your face? 






You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.