Review | Honey by Marc Jacobs

/
0 Comments


I have wanted to get my hands on this ever since it came out last year, but the $160AUD price tag was holding me back. 'I don't need another perfume!' I would keep telling myself...but the heart wants what the heart wants, right?

I purchased this last week from the Myer sales, where the Honey gift set was 50% off! Yep, so I paid $80 for 100ml EDP and 150ml Radiant Body Lotion.


Despite the name, there isn't that strong of a honey scent in this fragrance. It is definitely sweet, but not sickly. You know when you walk past people and they smell like they've taken a bath in sugar? Well this one isn't like that. It's a sweet fruity scent that isn't heavy, which is always nice.

Top Notes:
Pear, Mandarin Orange, Punch

Middle Notes:
Honeysuckle, Orange Blossom, Peach

Base Notes:
Honey, Vanilla, Woodsy Notes



^How cute are the little bees on the bottle!

I have really been enjoying using this fragrance in the day time during the Summer season. If you're looking for a light, sweet and fruity scent then I would definitely recommend this one!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.