Life | Birthday Celebrations ♡

/
0 Comments
I didn't really have anything special planned this year for my birthday. I'm only turning 20, so it's nothing fancy - if anything it's the end of my teenage life which makes me feel/sound so young! 

My wonderful friends, which I have known since Chinese School days (so somewhere since 2009!) surprised me with a cute little cake and presents when we were out for dinner on Sunday night! We had a really nice night of Korean fried chicken and cheese corn!


^ How cute!!!



Now let me share with you what they got me :)

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Turquoise
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm

I'm actually a little embarrassed that a few of the things were actually from my Wednesday Wish lists! But I'm really thankful for such wonderful friends who took the time to read my posts - it definitely means a lot to me!


I am super duper excited to use these products, so expect to see full reviews on the blog in the near future! And to you girls - if you're reading this - THANK YOU SO MUCH you are wonderful and I had a wonderful birthday 






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.