Review | Rimmel Lasting Finish in 170 Lively Lilac

/
0 Comments

To be completely honest with you, I haven't really felt like blogging for the past couple of days. There's just something really unappealing about sitting in my room, sweating my behind off in 40 degree heat - that's celcius by the way...think 104 fahrenheit!

So please forgive me, but apart from that I have really been enjoying painting my nails; especially in bright colours for the summer time.

This shade by Rimmel is in their Lasting Finish range. It is a beautiful pastel lilac colour which applies fully opaque in 3 coats, but also looks good with 2 (as pictured). This particular polish has such a smooth and creamy finish; I was definitely pleasantly surprised.


I have a few other shades in this line, but none of them compare to this. The others are definitely not as smooth as this one, so I definitely wouldn't recommend the whole line of polish, but this shade in particular is definitely beautiful!

I will be buying some other shades and hopefully finding another hit like this. And for about $3AUD a pop, you can't really go wrong.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.