Review | Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black

/
0 Comments

I definitely had high hopes for this liquid eyeliner given the name and the general awesomeness of the ColorStay range! I'd just finished my Koji Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner and while it was amazing, it's hard to get a hold of here in Australia. So this was the next thing to try on my list, and I'm dissapointed to say that I don't like it much at all.



Firstly, I hate the tip. It is a felt tip, but it's one of those crumbly ones that just falls apart. As you can see the tip broke a little on my second use and I don't even press hard! I still use it now but it's definitely hard to get a precise fine line.

The product itself isn't all that great either. It's very watery and doesn't give you a black opaque line. Also, I don't know why it's in the ColorStay line because at any contact of water it will wash off your eyes. It doesn't claim to be waterproof or anything, but even the little tears you get when you yawn causes the liner travel with the moisture.


I definitely would not recommend this eyeliner. Save your money and try something else! The next one on my list when this runs out is the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner, so I will keep you posted on that!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.