Review | Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

/
0 Comments

If you're anything like me, you'll appreciate a good drugstore concealer and know that a good one doesn't come by very often. Maybelline have had these Instant Age Rewind concealers out for a while, and I'm just super late in sharing my thoughts on them!

The main thing I look for in a concealer is one that is creamy, doesn't settle into fine lines and dry patches, and conceals -  this one does all of the above. With that being said, I would say that this is a medium coverage concealer, so if you have severe dark circles or blemishes then this won't do the job as well. However for me, this conceals all my dark circles, any darkness on my face and hides any little bumps!



I don't like the applicator on this concealer as I don't find it to be hygienic. However I love the bottle as when you twist it down it squeezes all the product out, so you don't waste any!

I love using the 60 Brightener shade for under my eyes and 10 Fair on any blemishes on my face. I use my beloved Beauty Blender to blend it in, giving a flawless finish! This concealer doesn't have the greatest staying power on it's own, so I make sure to set it with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. Then it is sure to last ALL day!


If you have average dark circles and blemishes then definitely give this one a try. It is affordable and gets the job done! I've already purchased 3 of them, so you definitely know I love it.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.