Review | Maybelline Color Show Sequins in Gold's Night Out

/
0 Comments

I never really put on glitter polish because let's be honest, it is a massive b*tch to remove. But since it was Chinese New Year a couple of weeks ago, I thought I would do something gold and sparkly to fit the whole theme of it all.

This beautiful polish is part of The Sequins Line in Maybelline's Color Show collection. There are four shades of glitter in this line, and the one I have today is 815 Gold's Night Out. It retails for $5+ in Australia.


I was definitely not expecting this polish to contain as much glitter as it did. I was planning on using it as a top coat, but after trying it I found that I could get away with wearing two layers on their own. Applying 2 to 3 thin layers will give you the best finish, as thicker layers can cause the glitter to become chunky.


The lasting power of this polish great and despite it being a nightmare to remove I would definitely like to try out the other glitter shades in this line. It is not everyday that a glitter polish contains so much glitter that it can look so pretty on its own!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.