Bedtime Essentials | Jurlique Rose Hand Cream & Love Balm

/
0 Comments

Please forgive me for not posting in a while! My boyfriend's cousins have come over from China, and we have been doing the tour guide thing; taking them around Victoria to see the 12 apostles, penguin parade etc etc.

Because of that, I have been EXTREMELY exhausted and haven't had a chance to pamper myself with a face mask or any of that good stuff. But! I have been loving putting this lovely duo on before bed just as a little treat for myself, and my lips and hands have been loving them!


If you're not familiar with Jurlique, it is a high end Australian skincare brand that uses all natural products. Their bath and body products are divided into the scents Rose, Lavender, Citrus and Jasmine. The duo I have today are a part of the Rose line which focuses on Hydration.


I really have been loving this Rose Love Balm ($15)! I know what you're wondering: Is it anything like Dior's Creme de Rose? To be honest, I can't tell you because I have never tried that cult favourite. But this Love Balm has been great for my chapped lips. I love popping it on before bed and in the morning I can definitely feel a difference in the softness of my lips.


On the other end of the duo, the Rose Hand Cream ($28) is equally as lovely. It comes out in a thin mousse-like texture and is very moisturising. You know the greasy feeling you get after applying a heavy hand cream? You won't get it with this one, however it will still moisturise your hands leaving them super soft!

I really love these beautiful products by Jurlique. If you're looking to pamper yourself a little or your lips and hands need a little bit of tlc, definitely give these a try.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.