Wednesday Wishlist | Coffee scrubs, Lipstick and Love Hearts

/
0 Comments
Hello lovely readers, long time no wishlist! I've been so busy with assignments and birthday celebrations lately that I haven't even been wishing for anything - shock horror I know. But now that that's all over and I've had a bit time to do a bit of online window shopping, here's what I've come up with: 


($14.95)
I'm sure you've seen this product all over instagram, with half-naked girls posing with their frank scrubs. I never thought I'd jump on the bandwagon until I saw the before & after photos of girls with stretch marks and psoriasis etc... I know, it could be too good to be true but I can't deny that I'm a little curious.



Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

Something About Berry (left) & Peach Beach (right)
($42.95)
I'll be completely honest with you, 80% of the reason I want this blush is the extremely cute packaging. How adorable! I've heard good things about these blushes and the phrase 'Perfect Flush' has definitely got me hooked. But...the price is a little steep for what it is, no?



($36.95)
There has been a lot of hype surrounding these lippies! They contain amazing natural ingredients, so they are meant to be super nourishing for your lips. I really want to give these a try since I have sensitive lips...but do I need more lipstick?!

That's my Wednesday Wishlist - short and sweet! What's on yours this week?

xx Whitney



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.