Review | Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick

/
0 Comments
If you were ever put in a situation where you had to eat your lipstick, I would definitely recommend these ones. The Luminous Crème Lipsticks from Bite Beauty are made with "lip nuturing food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat". They also don't contain any parabens, sulfates or synthetic fragrances etc - aka there's none of that nasty stuff in there!


In my last Wednesday Wishlist I featured these lipsticks because I have heard a lot of good things about them - escpecially from one of my favourite bloggers Makeup By Tiffany D. So when I saw that they were only $21 on OzSale, I jumped at the opportunity!

Usually, they retail for $24USD or $36AUD.


I picked up three shades (from left to right):
Cin Cin, Shiraz, Fig
The formula of these are soooooooo smooth - yes, it needs the extra o's to emphasize just how smooth the formula really is. It feels sort of waxy on the lips, but is extremely comfortable to wear. Although they aren't the most long lasting - I get about 4 hours of wear from these - when they fade they do it gracefully without leaving that awkward ring around your outer lip.



Cin Cin is described as a tropical coral. This swatch is applied very sheer, but this shade can definitely be built up to a vibrant shade (see swatch on arm).



Shiraz is described as a soft plum. It is a very wearable colour and is only a couple of shades darker than my natural lip colour. I love this one for fall/winter!



Fig was actually the first one in my shopping cart because it is one of Tiffany D's favourites, but honestly it is my least loved one out of the three. The colour is lovely, however for me personally I don't gravitate towards nude rose shades on my lips.


A quirky thing about these lippies are the lids. They feature a distinct lipstick wear down shape for each shade group: neutrals, reds, pinks and berries.

The formula of the Luminous Crème Lipsticks from Bite Beauty have seriously blown me away. I am definitely keen to try out more products from this brand!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.