Review | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure

/
2 Comments

Isn't she a beaut?! Hourglass recently(ish) released 6 beautiful Ambient Lighting Blushes which combine the ever-so-famous Ambient Lighting Powders and a beautiful blush colour, giving them that extra dimension finish that a usual blush would lack. They are fairly new here in Australia and are available in Mecca, retailing for $50AUD. 



The shade I have here today is called Mood Exposure. It is described as a 'soft plum' and is quite neutral-toned compared to the others. Out of all the other shades, this one is definitely the darkest.


I was expecting great things from this release because I absolutely adore my Ambient Lighting Palette, and this blush definitely delivered. It is so smooth and soft on the cheeks, and just gives the most beautiful natural finish. They are so easy to use and are very pigmented, yet not overly so where you have to be super careful when applying them. 


I will definitely be picking up some more colours in the future, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if I got them all! The formula is simply lovely, so soft and buttery unlike any other I've come across before. Definitely have a swatch of these blushes if you have the chance, they are amazing!




You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely color! The packaging is nice as well!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.