Review | NARS Blush in Dolce Vita

/
0 Comments

I've had this pretty blush in my collection for a while now, but for some reason it's just been forgotten. I generally only gravitate towards darker deeper shades in the Autumn/Winter, so now is the perfect time to bust this bad boy out!

This NARS Blush in Dolce Vita is described as a "matte dusty rose" and retails for $45AUD or $30USD. It is a permanent shade.


True to NARS blushes, Dolce Vita has great colour payoff and is easy to blend. On my light-medium skin it shows up as a pinky red sheen - not entirely matte.


Since it is so pigmented I would definitely recommend applying this blush with a fluffier brush. A light dab into the pan will give you enough colour - I definitely learnt the hard way and ended up with clown cheeks the first time I wore this.



Although it might look slightly scary when swatched, it is actually a wearable blush that can be built up if you prefer something more intense. I love this blush during Autumn and Winter as it just gives a natural i've-just-been-out-in-the-cold flush to the skin.

This is a really nice blush for anyone looking for a rosy red cheek. It's pigmented and blendable - just make sure you use a light hand to avoid looking like a clown!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.