Review | Clinique Cheek Pop in Berry Pop

/
0 Comments
Clinique has recently(ish) come out with a line of Cheek Pop cheek colours that feature four beautiful shades. They are described as a "vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless." I was a bit hesitant to try these since I'm not always drawn to Clinique's makeup range (I do love their skincare though!), but I'm definitely glad that I did. They retail for $40AUD or $21USD.


The shade I have is called Berry Pop and I would describe it as a medium fuchsia pink. It is a bright shade, but I like to apply it sheerly on the cheeks to give a flushed look. Of course, you can build it up if you prefer something more vibrant.


The texture of this blush is not something I've seen before. It feels like a cream blush, but on the skin it dries to a powder finish - it doesn't look powdery though! It gives a beautiful sheen to the cheeks and is not greasy or glittery whatsoever. Also they not only look great on top of foundation, but even on bare skin. I find these to be more natural-looking and long-lasting than a traditional powder blush!


Another thing that sold me is the beautiful packaging - it is held in a thick acrylic casing that feels very solid. I was expecting it to feel like cheap plastic drugstore makeup packaging, but it is definitely nothing like that!

These Cheek Pop blushes are simply lovely - I think I'm going to have to purchase the other 3 shades! They are so natural looking on the skin, and this shade in particular would look great on everyone.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.