Haul | Chemist Warehouse Drugstore Makeup

/
0 Comments
If you live in Australia, you'd definitely know how expensive ($20 for Maybelline Falsies mascara?!) our drugstore makeup can be. So when Chemist Warehouse announced their 50% off cosmetics sale, I couldn't resist. Do I need more makeup? Probably not. Do I have any self control? Nope.


You can shop the sale in store or online. Sale ends 2nd of January 2014 so be quick!



Here are a few of the items I picked up:



Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 063 Wild Watermelon & 027 Juicy Papaya
I'm excited for these two new shades! Since it's Summer over here, I think these will be a great pop of colour on the lips. The formula of these lip butters are great, so I'm expecting great things!

Maybelline Color Tattoo in 05 Too Cool
I think I have these cream eyeshadows in just about every colour, except this one! I love Color Tattoos and hopefully this shade will be great as a base or in the inner corner of the eye.

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in 300 Coral Reef
I haven't come across many drugstore cream blushes in the past and this coral shade caught my eye, so I'm looking forward to trying this out. I'm interested to see on how they compare to Chanel's Le Blush Crème de Chanel, so look out for a comparison post soon!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in 120 Light
This is the first repurchase of many to come! My favourite concealer that I have used religiously for the past year. It provides a medium coverage, doesn't look cakey and doesn't settle into fine lines. I find I do have to reapply once during the day if I want it to last till the night, but that's a small price to pay to look awake and alive. I definitely recommend this one!

So those are the products that I picked up today. Not too many right...? Be sure to check out the sale if you live in Australia. 50% off doesn't come around too often!

What have you picked up from the drugstore recently? I'd love to hear some of your recommendations. 








You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.