Review | Dior Diorific Vernis in 995 Minuit

/
0 Comments

My wonderful best friend bought me this beautiful nail polish for Christmas, after she saw me eyeing it in Myer the other day. I'm not going to lie, 90% of the reason I wanted it was because of the amazing bottle.

I have never used Dior nail polishes before, but I was pleasantly surprised at the formula. While it is not as smooth as a polish without glitter, it definitely has a great formula that glides onto the nail.

The colour is a dark purple with a burgundy base with gold micro-glitter. In the light it looks purple, but in a darker setting it gives off a deep wine red sort of shade. It is part of the Dior Golden Winter 2013 Collection and is a limited edition shade.


I am only wearing one coat in the photo and as you can see it looks good, but for a fully opaque look I would definitely suggest two.



Overall, I really love this polish. Is it worth the $42AUD price tag? That's really up to you to decide. But I don't have anything quite like this in my collection, and seriously, the bottle in itself would have been enough incentive for me to buy it. 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.