Haul | Dior Trianon for Spring 2014

/
0 Comments

There was only one thing I really wanted from the Dior Trianon collection this year, and that was 187 Perle ($40); a top coat that gives the most gorgeous glitter yet matte finish to the nails. But... we all know that it is impossible just to buy one thing from a collection, and after the saleslady told me that there was a gift with any purchase over $110, I knew I would be leaving with a couple more items.

So, I also picked up another polish, 204 Porcelaine ($40) which is a creamy sky blue with a white base. I saw pictures of it on the RAEviewer and fell in love with it instantly. 

The Dior Addict Lip Glow has always been a cult favourite, so I picked up the limited edition one in 004 Coral. Hopefully it lives up to the hype surrounding it!



Since I spent over $110 (noooooo!!), I got 4 samples of Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara, Duo Express Eye Makeup Remover, J'adore Perfume and Capture Totale Eye Treatment. It came in this cute little black pouch which I can use on my travels.

So that's what I've been spending my money on, which is terrible since we are going to Cairns soon!!! But, it is all limited edition so it's somewhat justifiable... No?

What have you been hauling lately?



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.