Wednesday Wishlist | Eyeliners, Blushers & Sea Turtles

/
0 Comments

Wooo it's wishlist time again! I haven't done ANY makeup shopping this week! Ok, the week just started but that's still something to commemorate, right?! This week I have been lusting after:



I have heard so many good things about these eyeliners, so I can't wait to try them! Stila released 10 new Spring 2014 shades as well, and they look absolutely amazing! The four that I am itching to get my hands on are Intense Black (permanent), Periwinkle, Snow and Turquoise (three from Spring 2014). They are said to be super long lasting, smudge-proof and intensely pigmented!


How cute are these?! Clinique have released these cream blushes in four shades and they have been raved about in the blogosphere. They have been compared to the Le Blush Creme de Chanel and are said to give a beautiful, natural finish. At $40AUD a pop they are slightly pricey,so is it bad that I want them all?!
I know, I know...super expensive for what it is. But I've been meaning to try it, and what better way to lure me in than with limited edition packaging?! This is meant to be the do-it-all balm, and for the $84AUD price tag it better be, right?! Let's see if this somehow makes its way into my makeup stash this week...

This one is a strictly Wishlist item, because 1. It was a limited edition release from Chantecaille Spring 2011 and 2. It will probably cost me an arm and leg. I've had this obsession with Sea Turtles after swimming with them in the Great Barrier Reef, and somehow stumbled upon this palette on eBay. $230?! Even I can't justify spending that much..

Those are the things I have been loving this week! Whats on your wishlist at the moment?






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.