Review | Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in 12 Forbidden Burgundy

/
0 Comments

YSL's Rouge Volupte lipsticks are probably one of the most loved formulas on the market. Ok, I made that up but seriously... everyone and their mums are raving about them. I only own one (for now!!) and it is the perfect shade to pop on during those colder months.

The shade number 12 Forbidden Burgundy is a glossy deep plum shade. They retail for about $34USD and $55AUD. Yes, I know...Australian prices are ridiculous right?!


 I adore this shade! It is the classier, more sophisticated older sister to the infamous MAC Rebel. The formulas for these are super opaque and creamy - one swipe and you're good to go. However with that comes a slipperiness to them, so with the darker shades (like this one) I would recommend a lipliner. They are glossy on the lips and I find them to be moisturising as well.


The Rouge Voluptes are - in my opinion - the most luxurious lipsticks in the market. The packaging is simply beautiful and they feel so lush on the lips. I will definitely be buying more colours in the future!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.