A Trip Down Memory Lane | MAC Lipstick in Oh, Oh, Oh

/
0 Comments

If you're an avid MAC collector, then I'm sure you will remember this one! The Archie's Girls collection was released in Spring 2013 and was divided into two sub-collections: One represented Betty and the other, Veronica. This shade Oh, Oh, Oh is a Lustre formula and it was actually a re-promoted shade in the collection. So don't worry if you missed out on this one, MAC will most likely release it again in the future.


This is actually the only MAC lippie that I own (shock horror!) and I must say that I love the Lustre finish that it gives. Oh, Oh, Oh is described as a sheer brown plum, but on my lips it definitely pulls more plum. This shade is definitely not the most appealing in the tube, but once applied it is definitely beautiful.


 It is smooth on the lips and feels comfortable and moisturising to wear. Given the finish, it's not the most long-lasting lipstick but it fades away nicely - no patchy coloured lips!


I have a feeling this is going to be my go-to lipstick this season! It is such a lovely colour and is appropriate for day and night. Even though it was limited edition, you can still find them on eBay or just wait till MAC decides to release them again. I really enjoy the formula and colour of this lipstick and of course the cute packaging!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.