Review | Dior Glow Color Reviver Balm in 004 Coral

/
0 Comments

If you saw my Dior Trianon haul, then you would know that I picked up this limited edition Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in 004 Coral. I don't own the original one, but have heard many good things about it, so I decided to give this one a try.


The formula of this is a moisturising balm (duh!) that gives a coral sheen to the lips. I do notice that it leaves my lips soft and smooth.



As you can see, it's not heavily pigmented and won't change your lips dramatically. But, it is perfect for every day wear, as it just smooths out the appearance of your lips without adding much noticeable colour. I love wearing this on days when I'm not wearing much makeup and want a more polished look than applying clear balm.


Would I recommend this? Yes!! If you enjoy subtle lips I think you'll get a lot of use out of this one. It's limited edition so definitely pick it up soon!






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.