Review | Clinique Superbalanced Makeup

/
0 Comments

Since I've nearly used up all of this foundation, I think I can give a thorough review about it now! I'm talking about the Superbalanced Makeup foundation by Clinique, which retails for $50AUD/$23USD. The description on the bottle states that this "absorbs oil where oil-control is needed; moisturises where hydration is needed. Slips onto skin easily. Oil-free."

I bought this foundation, because I wanted one without SPF that I could wear at night time that wouldn't flash back in photos. This foundation has medium coverage but is build-able to give you a flawless satin yet dewy finish. I have dry skin so I can't comment about oil control, but I don't find that it enhances any dry patches that I might have. With that being said, I don't actually find it moisturising like it claims to be. 

I have sensitive skin, so I like that this foundation is fragrance free and allergy tested. I don't find that this irritates my skin at all, which can be the case with some foundations.



The frosted glass bottle is lovely, but I hate the fact that this foundation doesn't have a pump. It's quite messy to use, and also not that hygienic! The only other complaint that I have would be that it can sometimes settle into fine lines, so I definitely add a finishing powder all over if I want my face to still look good by the end of the night!

While I did enjoy this foundation and have nearly used it all up, would I repurchase it again? Probably not. For $50AUD, I don't find it to be worth the money and there are many cheaper foundations that work just as well.








You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.