Wednesday Wishlist | 'Never Going to Happen' Edition

/
0 Comments
By the time this post goes up, I will probably be sipping cocktails in Palm Cove. So to fit in with the whole theme of things, this week's Wednesday Wishlist is dedicated to all things...expensive.

So, I probably will never end up owning any of these items in my life time, but it's fine to look and lust after them right?


Givenchy Antigona Small Sugar Goatskin Bag in Black
I've seen alot of girls with this bag in the Medium Patent leather version, but personally I prefer the Sugar Goatskin because it's less shiny. Also, the small would probably suit my midget height better because I have seen some photos where the bag is definitely wearing the girl. But at about $2000 a pop... I will definitely have to mull over it a bit before I even think about thinking about buying this bag!

Cartier Entrelacés Ring in Yellow Gold
I'm not a big jewellery wearer, so I find that I really love simple pieces that you can wear every day. This ring has such a beautiful delicate design, but I will never ever be able to justify that $1270 price tag. Maybe if I win the lottery...

Hakuhodo 8 pieces Vermillion Handle Set
I know what you're thinking.. aren't these just normal makeup brushes? Sure, if you think paying $500 for a brush set is normal. These brushes are the Rolls Royces of makeup brushes and this set in particular are the limited edition S100 series.

So there's all the super expensive things that have caught my eye lately. What's on your wishlist? 







You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.