Haul | Tom Ford Spring 2014 Color Collection & Update!

/
0 Comments
Sorry for being m.i.a lately, but my brain was on holiday mode and I just really couldn't be bothered blogging when I was in Cairns. That, and the fact that I didn't wear/try much makeup over there as we were mostly in the water or doing some sort of activity. Besides, in Cairns it is super humid and any makeup that you wear - that isn't waterproof, will just sweat off your face!

Excuses aside, the trip was wonderful! We did the usual touristy things (snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef, visiting the Daintree Rainforest etc...) and also things that put me outside of my comfort zone a little (blame the boyfriend!!), like paragliding and crocodile feeding. 



Before I left for the trip, I made a sneaky purchase on Selfridges. It's my first purchase that I've ever made on there, because despite them having amazing products, the shipping is £25!! But surprise, surprise I couldn't help myself and ended up buying six out of the eight shades of Lip Color Conditioners from the Tom Ford Spring 2014 Color Collection.

I will do a swatches and review post soon, but for now...feast your eyes on the beautiful gold packaging! And now that I am back, no more excuses!! Expect to see some blog posts up in the coming week.

x Whitney



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.