Review | Dior Vernis in 204 Porcelaine

/
0 Comments

As you may have seen in my Dior Trianon for Spring 2014 haul, I fell in love with the colour of this little one and had to pick it up. It is the limited edition shade 204 Porcelaine, and I would describe it as a pale sky blue. On a side note: It does make my hands appear more tanned, so for those of you who prefer to look fair skinned you probably will not how this contrasts against your skin.


^ Please excuse my terrible application!

This polish has a smooth and creamy texture, and I would recommend 3 thin layers for best results and opacity. I initially applied 2 thick layers and it turned out very goopy. Honestly, I expected a more opaque colour given the price of this polish, however the shade is pretty and I do love it.



Would I recommend this shade? Yes, if you like the colour and don't mind looking more tanned - which is great for Spring/Summer! I'm not sure it is worth the $40AUD price tag, but the colour was too pretty to pass on!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.