Wishlist Wednesday | Makeup Collections, Bikinis & Beauty Sponges

/
0 Comments
This week has been exceptionally tough, as it is nearing our holiday so I have been trying to save, save, save! Actually, I don't think I've even actually bought anything besides necessities this week...that is definitely impressive for me!

But isn't it ironic, that during those times you're trying to save money it seems that everything in every shop catches your eye?! This week I have been lusting after 3928293829 things, but let me just name a few or we'd be here for hours.



I think every single 2013 Beauty Favourites Youtube video featured this product as the best highlighter of the year. I'm not too familiar with theBalm cosmetics, but it's hard to ignore a product after hearing it raved about over and over again.



I know I'm super late jumping on the Triangl bandwagon, but this colour combo and design is so cute! Triangl is known for having really good quality bikinis... so I may have to pick this one up for my holiday.



Tom Ford Spring 2014 Color Collection
The collection features eight Lip Color Conditioners and four Nail Lacquers that harmonise shimmering nudes with accents of hot, sunkissed color (their words, not mine!). The price tag of any Tom Ford collection is bad enough, but now everything in this collection has to be limited edition?! Ahhhhhhhhhh good bye money.



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
I didn't include a specific shade because, let's be real, I want them all. They're said to be just as good as the Ambient Lighting Powders, so sign me up! Please!



This is apparently a dupe for my beloved Beauty Blender! If it is true, I'd much rather spend my $7 on this one instead of the $30 overpriced pink sponge!

So there you have the tip of the iceberg of the things that have been on my wish list! What have you been lusting after this week?



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.