Wednesday Wishlist | Pyjamas, Spring Collections and Expensive Things

/
0 Comments
It is so flippen' hot in Australia right now, who can really be bothered leaving their air-conditioned room?! So what happens when you stay in your room, browsing on the net for too long? A crap load of internet shopping, that's what. 

Though in my case, I didn't actually buy anything today - the boyfriend and I are going to Cairns in Feb so we are saving for our trip! But that does not stop me putting together a list of things that are on my mind right now...



Seriously, how cute is this?! Given the weather... I think this is the perfect bed time outfit. And can we take a moment and appreciate those cute ruffly shorts?! Peter Alexander does some great quality pjs - this particular set is 100% cotton as well!



Yves Saint Laurent Face Collector Palette in Rosy Blush
It's such a shame that YSL's Spring 2014 Flower Crush collection might not even released in Australia, so I don't know how I am going to get my hands on this one. It is so beautiful...just look at those colours AND the packaging! I'm so sad that it's sold out in most places online as well... Ahhhhhhhh



Tom Ford Eye Defining Liquid Liner Pen
I am so eager to try out this liquid liner pen after hearing Rae rave about it. Besides, any product from Tom Ford is going to be good, right? Well it better be for that price...$55USD; I don't even want to know how much it will be in Australia!




You can also purchase this from David Jones
Everyone and their mums are talking about this foundation! It is marketed as an anti-ageing foundation that offers 24 hour hydration. Not sure if I'm prepared to spend $85AUD on this yet...but maybe one day, when I have extra cash to spend? For now I'll stick to my trusty old Rimmel Wake Me Up.

This blush is described as a pale lavender pink, something that I don't have in my makeup stash. It is a part of the NARS Final Cut collection. I've seen swatches of this and it looks beautiful on lighter skintones...and knowing NARS, they really get it done in the Blush department. This one is limited edition, so I think I'll have to head to my local Mecca store soon to pick this one up!

So there you have it, some of the things that have been on my mind as of late. Mind you, that's not all..just the tip of the iceberg really! But since I am trying to save at the moment, I'll just have a bit of a window shop! There's nothing wrong with that, right?

What are some things that are currently on your wishlist?








You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.