Review | Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black

/
0 Comments


I bought this gel liner because I heard it raved about in so many YouTube videos, so I definitely had high hopes for this product. 

But... here my thoughts about this gel liner:

Pros:
This liner is very black, so if you're looking for a jet black liner than this is the one for you. It is very smooth and creamy to apply, especially with the brush it comes with (I was so surprised that I actually liked a brush that came with a product, for once!)

Cons:
I have somewhat oily eyelids, which cause this liner to smudge quite a lot under the eye. Even with a primer, I find that by the end of the day it somehow has managed to make me look like a panda-eyed mess. Also, because I have a smaller crease, when I blink the product manages to transfer to my upper lid.. which is not a very attractive look!




With that being said, I can actually see this liner working for people who don't have a problem with oily eyelids. But for me personally, I will not be re-purchasing this one again. Although I have used quite a bit (I hate wasting products!!!), I can only use this product when I have a good primer on the lid and when it's not a hot day.


So if you don't have oily lids, and are looking for a liner that is jet black and easy to apply... pick this up! But if you're like me and have problems with eyeliner smudging on you.. then I would give this one a miss!





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.