Review | Nars Blush in Sex Fantasy

/
0 Comments

If you read my Wishlist Wednesday post, you will know that I have been coveting after this NARS blush from the Final Cut collection. I'm going to be completely honest, straight after writing that post I went to Mecca and bought it...oops!


It is a gorgeous pale lavender pink shade, and it applies very smoothly on the cheeks. In store when swatched on my hand it came off chalky so I was slightly hesitant to buy it, however when applied with a blush brush it leaves a beautiful matte finish.


 This shade would look amazing on fairer skin tones, but on medium to darker tones I can see it coming off quite ashy. But overall, I love this colour! It leaves such a smooth matte finish on the cheeks and is quite different from the everyday peach and coral tones we see so often. 


Would I recommend this blush? If you are fairer in colour, definitely. Especially if you don't have anything similar in your collection.  





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.