Lush Christmas Sale

/
0 Comments


I'm sure if you've ever walked into a Lush store you've experienced the "Lush store smell". It's overpowering and sweet, probably not something you'd wear in a fragrance, but for some reason it just smells amazing. My boyfriend, on the other hand, hates the smell and much prefers to wait outside while I browse, but I'm not complaining; more lush for me!

Anyway, today I walked into the Lush store and noticed they had their 50% off sale (yay!) which is when they discount all their holiday products after the day is over. So I decided to pick up this little box of heaven, for only $6.75!

 

It contains the infamous Rock Star Soap which I have used in the past and a Candy Mountain Bubble Bar. The soap smells amazing, it's definitely a sweet scent so if you don't like them then this isn't the product for you. I don't find this soap moisturising, but it's not drying either. I'm excited to try out the Bubble Bar, hopefully it lives up to it's name and gives me a bath full of bubbles!

Lush's 50% holiday sale is on until their Christmas stock runs out, so if you're interested in something then make sure to pop in! They also have a sale on some non-holiday items, but those are very limited.

What are your favourite products from Lush?




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.