Review | Le Blush Crème de Chanel in 69 Intonation

/
0 Comments



Chanel seriously gets it done when it comes to cream blushes! This beautiful warm rose toned shade is part of Chanel's Notes de Printemps Spring 2014 Collection and is a limited edition product. It pulls quite coral against my skin tone, which is perfectly suited for the spring time. 



I absolutely love the formula of these. They are light weight with a mousse-like texture and they blend so smoothly on the skin. It is definitely a finish that you can't get with your typical powder blush! I like applying this with my fingers or with a stippling brush.

If you love Chanel's cream blushes or are interested in this shade, I would definitely recommend picking it up before it gets sold out! 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.