A Trip Down Memory Lane | A Revlon Nude Lip Combo

/
0 Comments
There's just something so lovely about a nude lip. Don't get me wrong, I love a dark bold lip on a day when I feel like conquering the world. But for the other plain jane days, I just want something that gives a polished, put-together look.


I have been reaching for this nude duo a lot lately. The Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 035 Blush is the perfect nude shade for my lips. It is a mauve pink shade that doesn't lean too nude, so I don't look like I'm dead (which isn't a look that I'm going for!). I find the formula to be very moisturising and I actually like that it's not overly pigmented, but rather gives a sort of sheer yet build-able colour.

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 040 Nude Lustre is a lovely peachy pink nude and pairs perfectly on top of the lipstick. The formula is slightly sticky - just enough to give it some lasting power and not enough to get it all stuck in your hair on a windy day.


From top to bottom:
Lipstick with Lipgloss on top
Lipgloss in 040 Nude Lustre
Lipstick in 035 Blush

So that's the good news, and now for the bad: 
I started this blog post hoping that after reading this you could just pop into your local drugstore and pick up this duo. But sadly Revlon has decided to discontinue both of these! Nooooo, why do bad things happen to good products?! Haha, but I guess on the plus side you might stumble across these in a discount bin in the future and grab them for a couple of bucks!

I really love a simple no-fuss nude lip during the colder months. What is your go-to nude lipstick?





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.