Review | NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Villa Lante

/
0 Comments


So I may or may not have made another sneaky purchase from Nars' Final Cut collection. After purchasing the blush in Sex Fantasy, I wandered over to the lip pencil section and this colour caught my eye! In the Final Cut collection there are four lip pencil shades which are all limited edition.




Villa Lante is described as a cherry blossom pink with blue undertones, which is perfect for making your pearly whites appear just a little bit whiter.



^ Villa Lante under different lighting

I don't find this formula moisturising, however it's not drying either. It applies very smoothly on the lips and although it's not long lasting, it definitely has greater staying power than a gloss or a balm.

Overall, Villa Lante is a lovely shade that I am happy to have in my collection. One downfall is that I don't like lip products that need to be sharpened, but the product itself is really nice. If you don't have anything similar and enjoy a colour that makes your teeth appear whiter, definitely pick this up before it's sold out!






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.